2013-01-14 00:39:20 - UK Life and Pensions Competitor Tracker Q2 2011 and Q3 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Protection providers are trying to increase consumer awareness for undervalued products, such as income protection insurance. Income protection has not been a very popular product with consumers, due to the perception that it is not necessary. Some providers are aiming to change this through advertising campaigns designed to engage the consumer.
Auto-enrolment legislation comes into effect in October 2012, and pension providers are starting to adapt to the reforms. Some providers have launched or improved services aimed at smoothing out the auto-enrolment process for employers and employees, and more are bound to follow as the official date for the reforms draws close.
Fixed-term annuities allowing enhancement have traditionally not been a mainstream product in the UK. This is now beginning to change
as more mainstream providers realize their attractiveness to consumers, and add them to their standard offering.
Datamonitor´s Life and Pensions Competitor Tracker for Q2 and Q3 2011 highlights the key developments across the main lines of life and pensions business in the UK. The main trends in each product area from the last two quarters are identified in the first chapter, while the following sections explore individual developments in more detail.
- Access a comprehensive coverage of product innovation activity from 61 UK life and pensions companies.
- Analyze the extent of innovations UK life and pensions competitors are undertaking in preparation for auto-enrolment regulation.
- Follow the most significant mergers and acquisitions, as well as partnerships and organic growth in the life and pensions market.
- Examine the ways in which life and pensions providers are supporting financial advisors adapt to the changes being brought about by RDR reforms.
Reasons To Buy
- Which pension providers are innovating their product offerings in readiness for auto-enrolment in 2012?
- What are the high profile mergers and acquisitions in the life and pensions market in the last two quarters?
- How are providers using advertising to raise consumer awareness about the need for protection?
- What are the key innovations in the annuity market?
- How are providers helping independent financial advisors cope with the transition to fee-based advice?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.