2013-01-14 00:18:21 - UK Neighbourhood Retailers 2012 - Market Research Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Continuing inflation will have less impact on the neighbourhood sector than other locations. Shoppers tend to be less price sensitive in neighbourhood stores, prioritising convenience over low prices. Moreover, these stores benefit from distress purchases â unplanned and urgent shopping trips, where immediate needs negate price sensitivity.
As the neighbourhood market becomes more mature for Sainsbury´s and Tesco, they are improving their offer to maximise sales. However, what is really driving innovation in the sector is the entry of new players â changing expectations of a multiple´s neighbourhood store. Waitrose and Morrisons have introduced a focus on fresh and quality products.
Symbol groups ability to maintain a lower level of member churn will be key to future growth. By improving their product
ranges and support packages, symbol operators will encourage more retailers to remain with them
UK Neighbourhood Retailers 2012: Examines the latest developments in neighbourhood retail, providing comprehensive analysis of the location to identify the key issues impacting it and how opportunities for growth or survival can be found. The size of the market is detailed, with five year forecasts and analysis of emerging trends. Key retailers in the sector are profiled and critically assessed.
- Key metrics of neighbourhood retail: sales growth, space, store numbers, store sizes and sales densities
- Analysis of convenience stores and small grocers, off-licences, CTNs, food specialists and pharmacies in neighbourhood locations
- Profiles of key players operating in the location, including operating statistics, recent key events and outlook and market shares for 2007 to 2012
- Comprehensive analysis of the issues impacting the market, identifying emerging trends and growth opportunities, recommending strategies for success
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the changing dynamics of the location, its composition and key charactestics of shoppers in neighbourhood
- Analyse the impact of the ongoing and evolving growth of grocers in the sector. How will this impact range development?
- Assess strategies for survival as an independent retailer
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/UK-Nei ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.