2013-12-22 16:59:24 - New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Ultra Electronics Holdings plc (Ultra) is a defense, security, transport and energy company. The company along with its subsidiaries designs, develops and manufactures electronic systems for the international defense and aerospace markets. Its products and services find application in aircraft, surveillance and communication systems, ships, submarines, armoured vehicles, airports and transport systems throughout the world. Ultra's business activities are organized into three operating segments, namely, Aircraft & Vehicle systems, Information & Power systems, and Tactical & Sonar Systems. The Aircraft & Vehicle Systems segment, provides a range of major systems and products, including high-integrity data bus network nodes; armoured vehicle electronic systems; collaborative working environment solutions; aircraft system test equipment; crisis information management systems; and airframe ice protection systems amongst
others. Information & Power Systems segment offers airport information management systems, airport-wide systems integration, land mine countermeasure systems, combat systems, nuclear reactor control and instrumentation, nucleonic sensors, data fusion systems, and situational awareness systems, as well as command, control, and information systems. Tactical & Sonar Systems segment comprises acoustic countermeasure systems, airborne anti-submarine warfare systems, underwater surveillance systems, airborne targeting pods, communications network and interfacing equipment. The company operates in the UK; North America; and Middle East and Asia Pacific. Ultra is headquartered at Middlesex, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/747023_ultra_electronics_holdings_plc_ule_fi ..
Ultra Electronics Holdings plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 13, 2012: Ultra Electronics Signs MoU With Areva To Support Construction Of New EPR Reactors In UK
Jun 25, 2013: Ultra Electronics Wins Contract From EDF Energy For Manufacture And Support Of Nuclear Reactor Instrumentation
Mar 04, 2013: Ultra Electronics Reports Revenue Of GBP760.8m In 2012
Sep 12, 2013: Ultra awarded GBP6.3m development contract for the power distribution system on the UK's Warrior armoured fighting vehicle
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ultra Electronics Holdings plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.