2013-10-06 14:54:44 - New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Singapore, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
* There were 3,867 UHNWIs in Singapore in 2012, with an average wealth of US$86 million per person, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 14 billionaires, 947 centimillionaires and 2,906 affluent millionaires in 2012.
* UHNWIs account for 2.1% of the total HNWI population of Singapore, which is above the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Singapore more than doubled, from 1,891 individuals in 2008 to 3,867 in 2012. This was slightly higher than the
increase of 99.8% recorded by core HNWIs.
* There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands during the review period: The number of billionaires increased significantly by 67%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires also increased by 118% and 101% respectively.
* WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 59% to reach 6,144 individuals in 2017. This will comprise 17 billionaires, 1,508 centimillionaires and 4,618 affluent millionaires.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/690205_ultra_hnwis_in_singapore_2013_singapo ..
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
* UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
* Number of wealth managers in each city
* City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
* Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Singapore
* Size of Singaporean wealth management industry
* Largest domestic private banks by AuM
* Detailed wealth management and family office information
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
* Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Standard Chartered Private Bank, UOB Private Banking, DBS Private Bank, Bank of Singapore Ltd,
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 WEALTH SECTOR FUNDAMENTALS
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Singapore Wealth in Context
3.4.1 World statistics
3.4.2 Distribution of wealth in Singapore
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWI
4.1.4 HNWIs - job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs - industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs - industry performance
4.2.1 UHNWI volume trend analysis
4.2.2 UHNWI wealth trend analysis
4.2.3 Demographic breakdown of UHNWIs
4.2.4 UHNWIs - sector breakdown
4.3 UHNWIs - Billionaires
4.3.1 Billionaire volume trend analysis
4.3.2 Billionaire wealth trend analysis
4.3.3 Billionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.3.4 List of billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
4.4.1 Centimillionaire volume trend analysis
4.4.2 Centimillionaires wealth trend analysis
4.4.3 Centimillionaires per capita net worth trend analysis
4.5 UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
4.5.1 Affluent millionaire volume trend analysis
4.5.2 Affluent millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.5.3 Affluent millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionaires
4.7.1 Mid-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.7.2 Mid-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.7.3 Mid-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
4.8 Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
4.8.1 Lower-tier millionaire volume trend analysis
4.8.2 Lower-tier millionaire wealth trend analysis
4.8.3 Lower-tier millionaire per capita net worth trend analysis
5 Analysis of Singaporean HNWI Investments
5.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
5.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
5.1.2 Trends in "art, wine and wheels"
5.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
5.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
5.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed-income
5.1.6 Trends of investments in equities
5.1.7 Trends of investments in business interests
5.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
5.2.1 Investments in Europe
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.