Today: November 28, 2015, 6:55 am

United Kingdom baby products market: £474 million industry forecast by 2017
Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Kingdom - a new market research report on 2014-04-21 20:35:01
During 2012, Johnson & Johnson Ltd remained the clear leader in the United Kingdom baby products market and child products industry with a value share of 35%. The company is well-established in this category and its name synonymous with baby care. It is a name that parents trust, with loyalty to the brand being very strong.

Although the company´s share declined by one percentage point in 2012 to the benefit of smaller and niche brands, its value sales still grew by 2% to reach £146 million. Its most successful products are, in order of sales performance, Johnson´s Baby Wipes, Johnson´s Baby Skin Care and Johnson´s Soft Wash bath products.

In 2012, baby and child-specific products posted current value growth of 4% to reach sales of around £418 million, while volume growth overall reached 2%. In value terms, the fastest growing products were baby and child-specific sun care (+6%), toiletries (5%), hair care (5%) and wipes (5%), with all other categories posting growth of around 1% or remaining flat. In volume terms, the strongest performer was wipes (+3%), with all other categories recording growth of around 1% or lower.

Baby and child-specific products is anticipated a constant value CAGR of 3% over the forecast period, with sales set to reach £474 million by 2017.

Click for report details: ..

Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports ..

Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports ..

Browse all Latest Market Research Reports ..

About Us is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles,’s online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.

Press Information

Published by
Mike King
London: +44 (0) 203 086 8600

# 407 Words
Related Articles
More From Finance
USGFX Anticipates A Rise In Forex Trading [..]
The Shanghai Composite Index has been volatile and at one stage dropped more than 30% from its June 12 peak, [..]
Credit-Yogi Recommends Reputable Debt Solution Companies To [..]
Many people who have poor credit don’t know what to do about it. They realize that their bad credit prevents [..]
Credit-Yogi Reveals Special Considerations for Military Members [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]
Credit-Yogi Teaches Consumers How To Use HAMP [..]
Be Prepared to Utilize HAMP Lenders do not like to help borrowers prevent foreclosure by accessing the Obama loan modification [..]
Credit-Yogi Informs Military Members Facing Auto Repossession [..]
No one wants to have their vehicle taken back by their banks. It’s a source of stress for the individual [..]

Disclaimer: If you have any questions regarding information in this press release please contact the company added in the press release. Please do not contact pr-inside. We will not be able to assist you. PR-inside disclaims the content included in this release.