2014-04-25 06:35:03 - How Britain Shops 2013 Electricals - Verdict Consumer Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Despite restricted spending, electricals visitor numbers have risen in 2013. Online pureplay retailers have made the biggest increases in visitors, while grocers have lost ground as they redirect attention to core operations. John Lewis has continued to increase visitor share as consumers respond to retailers providing a strong service as well as competitive prices.
- Identify how main players in electricals drive loyalty and which stores are favoured by disloyal customers to improve your own shopper penetration
- Understand which strategies are most effective at driving customer loyalty in electricals and justify your own business investments
- Data is segmented regionally and by demographic and socio-economic group to enable you to identify which customer groups offer the most opportunities
Reasons to Buy
has the profile of the consumers shopping at the main electricals players changed over the past year and what has caused this?
- What drives consumers to shop for electricals at both you and your competitors? What makes them disloyal?
- How many other stores do your shoppers use for electricals and what stores are these? Will these be a threat going forward?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.