How Britain Shops 2013 Food & Grocery - Verdict Consumer Report - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-25 06:39:03
- Identify how main players in food & grocery drive loyalty and which stores are favoured by disloyal customers to improve your own shopper penetration
- Understand which strategies are most effective at driving customer loyalty in food & grocery and justify your own business investments
- Data is segmented regionally and by demographic and socio-economic group to enable you to identify which customer groups offer the most opportunities
Reasons to Buy
- How has the profile of the consumers shopping at the main food & grocery players changed over the past year and what has caused this?
- What drives consumers to shop for food & grocery at both you and your competitors? What makes them disloyal?
- How many other stores do your shoppers use for food & grocery and what stores are these? Will these be a threat going forward?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.