2014-03-14 01:09:03 - UK Employers' Liability Insurance: Competitor Dynamics - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The employers´ liability insurance market remains dominated by a group of large insurers retaining corporate books and municipal business. This report will look at the expected top 10 insurers in the market by GWP but also the top insurers selected for placement by surveyed brokers, as well as the insurers of choice according to SME responses.
- Identify which insurers are performing best in the market in terms of broker selection and SME choice.
- Enhance your view of the market´s competitor dynamics in light of the different pressures insurers are facing and where shifts in position may occur.
AXA has toppled Aviva as the employers´ liability insurer of choice as selected by surveyed SMEs.
Aviva remains the most popular insurer among
brokers looking to place employers´ liability business.
A lack of significant movement by the dominant players in the market has led insurers to expect little change to the top 10 as measured by GWP, with Zurich continuing to dominate as the number one insurer by book size.
Reasons to Buy
- Who are the key competitors in the employers´ liability market and what strategies have they adopted?
- Which insurers were most SMEs drawn to, according to our 2012 SME Insurance Survey?
- Where are most brokers turning to place employers´ liability business?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.