2014-03-14 00:56:01 - UK Pet Insurance: Distribution Landscape and Marketing Activities - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The pet insurance market is relatively consolidated, both in terms of the underwriters and the consumer-facing brands. This narrow, maturing market is dominated by pet-related brands, despite the small number of insurers underwriting the policies.
- Gain insight on the preferred distribution channels and the advertising platforms insurers are using to complement their distribution strategies.
- Effectively engage your customers by investing in the distribution methods preferred by different customer groups.
- Ensure your distribution strategy is adapted to the threats and opportunities created by comparison sites.
- Build an understanding of the top pet insurance brands and their importance for partnerships.
Pet insurance is a relatively consolidated market in terms of distribution. The top 10 consumer-facing
pet insurance providers had a combined brand share of 77.5% in 2012.
Partnerships are a critical component in the distribution of pet insurance, accounting for a brand share of 41.9%. This channel is also more prone to shifts, as brand-underwriter partnerships change every few years.
Marketing activity slowed down in the overall pet insurance market, but there was a significant advertising push by Animal Friends.
Reasons to Buy
- What are the key distribution channels for pet insurance, and how are they being influenced by comparison sites?
- Which methods of arranging pet insurance are preferred by customers?
- Which pet insurance providers spent the most on marketing in 2012, and which platforms did they advertise on?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.