Wealth in the UK: HNW Customers - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 01:02:02
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in the UK: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of UK HNW individuals, from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on our Global Wealth Managers Survey 2012. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target UK HNW individuals where applicable.
- Evaluate product and service demand among UK HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and credit.
- Analyze the best method to capture new UK HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of UK HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in the UK.
UK HNW individuals have typically amassed their wealth through business and entrepreneurship. However, with significant wealth also drawn from earned income and inheritance wealth managers must be prepared to service a wide range of clients. Manufacturing, financial services and hospitality are the three most important industries for the UK´s HNW.
UK HNW individuals have a longstanding love affair with equity investments, with 42% of their portfolio dedicated to the asset class. However, allocations are down slightly on previous years´ results, with bonds one beneficiary of this. Detailed analysis shows a slight preference for fund investment over direct holdings, particularly for bonds.
Referrals, particularly internal referrals, are the number one means of client acquisition for HNW individuals. However, in the private client investment manager space, relationships with third parties such as financial intermediaries are more likely to come into play.
Reasons to Buy
- How do UK HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up a typical UK HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in the UK?
- How often do UK wealth managers contact their clients via email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do UK HNW individuals compare to their peers in Europe?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.