2014-04-28 01:17:01 - Co-Branded and Affinity Credit Cards in the U.S., 4th Edition - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
To help industry participants navigate the evolving market for co-branded/affinity cards, this study analyzes co-branded/affinity credit card program features and benefits and retail card strategies and growth trends among bank and non-bank issuers. Coverage of trends and opportunities includes:
- Assessment of the leading co-branded credit cards from card partners--Ritz Carlton, Hilton, Wyndham, Best Western, Carlson, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Sony, Best Buy, BJ´s Wholesale Club, Costco, Dillard´s, Walmart, Macy´s and Amazon--to gauge differentiation and related features and benefits among co-branded hotel, cruise, and retail credit cards.
- Trending of branded credit card and co-branded credit card usage over time by card association and demographic, and current co-brand/affinity card usage by 11 card types.
- Via proprietary consumer research, analysis of the
degree of importance co-branded credit card users give to features and benefits when signing up for a co-branded credit card. The section assesses the importance cardholders assign to card features & benefits by grouping responses into seven categories: interest rate, spend limits & fees; rewards; discounts; special perks; travel benefits; and protection/management.
- Market sizing for U.S. general purpose credit cards and co-branded credit cards, as well as a market driver analysis including credit loan volume, delinquency, loans outstanding trending.
- Trends & opportunities in the co-brand and affinity credit card space, including affluent consumers, the middle class, private label conversion, rewards trends, reaching younger consumers, and cross selling.
- The co-branding strategies of American Express, MasterCard and Visa, as well as the co-brand/affinity card strategies of Bank of America, Barclays, Capital One, Citibank, GE Capital Retail Bank, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.