2013-02-05 04:09:46 - Fast Market Research recommends "US Endoscopy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
US Endoscopy (US Endoscopy) is a medical devices company. It undertakes the design and manufacture of diagnostic, therapeutic, and accessories pertaining to gastro intestinal (GI) endoscopy and urology markets. The company's endoscopy product portfolio includes Bleed Management and Irrigation, Endoscope Care and Accessories, Enteroscopy and Capsule Delivery, ERCP, Feeding, Foreign Body Management, Laparoscopy, Polypectomy and Tissue Acquisition and Roth Net Retrieval Devices. In Urology, the company offers Care and Accessories Injection Therapy, Stone Management and Foreign Body Retrieval and Tissue Acquisition products.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/536127_us_endoscopy_strategic_swot_analysis_ ..
GlobalData's US Endoscopy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,
information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
US Endoscopy - Key Facts
US Endoscopy - Key Employees
US Endoscopy - Key Employee Biographies
US Endoscopy - Major Products and Services
US Endoscopy - History
US Endoscopy - Company Statement
US Endoscopy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
US Endoscopy - Business Description
US Endoscopy - Corporate Strategy
US Endoscopy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
US Endoscopy - Strengths
Strength - Robust Distribution Network
Strength - Perpetual Innovation
Strength - Perpetual Innovation
Strength - Diversified Product Portfolio
US Endoscopy - Weaknesses
Weakness - Locked-up Enterprise Value
Weakness - Product Recalls
US Endoscopy - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Global Endoscopy Devices Market
Opportunity - Acquisition by Steris Corporation
US Endoscopy - Threats
Threat - Cost Containment Pressures
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
Threat - Rapid Technological Change
US Endoscopy - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
US Endoscopy, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
US Endoscopy, Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
US Endoscopy, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
US Endoscopy, Recent Developments
Aug 15, 2012: US Endoscopy Announces Full Market Release Of Take-Out Transport Pad
Jul 19, 2012: US Endoscopy Announces Release Of Reach Overtube
Jul 17, 2012: Steris To Acquire US Endoscopy For $270 Million
May 15, 2012: US Endoscopy Announces Full Market Release Of InStream Polyp Trap
Feb 07, 2012: US Endoscopy Announces Full Market Release Of Torrent Irrigation Tubing
Feb 02, 2012: US Urology Announces Full Market Release Of UroSeal Adjustable Endoscopic Valve
Jan 05, 2012: US Endoscopy Announces Full Market Release Of Keeper Device Clip
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
US Endoscopy, Key Facts
US Endoscopy, Key Employees
US Endoscopy, Key Employee Biographies
US Endoscopy, Major Products and Services
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.