Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in Europe to 2017 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-19 01:27:01
Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData´s report, Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Europe VAM industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the VAM industry in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major VAM producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of VAM industry in Europe covering all the major parameters.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 10 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- VAM industry supply scenario in Europe from 2004 to 2017 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Europe from 2004 to 2017
- Information of all active and planned VAM plants in Europe with capacity forecasts to 2017
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity partners
- VAM industry market dynamics in Europe from 2004 to 2017 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2004 to 2017 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in Europe with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming VAM plants in Europe
- Company shares of key companies in Europe and all the major countries in the region
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the VAM industry in Europe
- Benefit from GlobalData´s advanced insight on the VAM industry in Europe
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the VAM industry in Europe
- Understand the market positioning of VAM producers in Europe
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Europe
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research/Vin ..
Browse all Chemicals Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Market-Research?aCo ..
Browse all Chemicals Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Chemicals/Company-Profile?aCo ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.