2014-09-04 16:57:06 - Fast Market Research recommends "Vitrolife AB (VITR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Vitrolife AB (Vitrolife) is a global technology medical device company. It operates in the global biomedicine market and develops, produces, and sells advanced products for the preparation, cultivation, preservation and support of human cells, tissues and organs. It is a supplier of media and related disposables that are used by laboratories and hospitals performing fertility treatment and other therapies where cells or tissues are used or are a part of the therapy. The company sells its products in more than 90 markets through a network of subsidiaries. The company's operations are organized within two product divisions, namely, Fertility and Transplantation. In Fertility product division, the company develops, manufactures and markets media and instruments for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), from follicle
aspiration to embryo transfer. Its ART products are divided into two groups, namely, media and instruments. Under Transplantation product area, it develops and sells optimized solutions for organ, tissue and cell preservation in connection with transplantation. The systems are developed to minimize the ischemic reperfusion injuries, extend the safe extra corporeal preservation time of organs and tissues before transplantation and increase the organ availability and transplantation success rates with the introduction of new transplantation techniques. The company has discontinued the operations of Transplantation segment. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Sweden and the US, and subsidiaries in Australia, France, Italy, the UK and Japan. Vitrolife is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/868980_vitrolife_ab_vitr_financial_and_strat ..
Vitrolife AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2013: Vitrolife Reports Revenue Of SEK105m In Q1 2013
Apr 30, 2013: Vitrolife Appoints Carsten Browall As Board Chairman
Feb 06, 2014: Vitrolife AB Report on operations 2013: High growth and improved profitability
Jul 12, 2013: Vitrolife Reports Revenue Of SEK116m In Q2 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vitrolife AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vitrolife AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.