2012-09-11 14:37:15 - Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: December 2011 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The Wealth Management Competitor Tracker follows the developments of 100 wealth managers and their associated brands globally. Produced monthly, it covers product innovation, customer targeting, M&A, partnerships, organic growth, and staffing.
- Gain invaluable information on competitors in one concise document; identify long-term trends using the Excel database.
- Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
- Learn the Datamonitor Wealth & Investments Team´s view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
Strategic activity in the wealth management industry slumped in December, with a total of 37 competitor developments recorded among the 100 wealth managers tracked. This is
well below the 12-month average of 49, and is reminiscent of the activity we saw in the first half of 2011.
Staffing accounted for the highest proportion of competitive activity in December, with 20 developments out of the total of 37 (or 54% of all strategic developments in the month). There were some notable staff moves in the US, namely Bank of America´s, Barclays, Bessemer Trust and BNY Mellon.
The largest proportion of competitor activity in December originated from Asia Pacific, accounting for 12 of the 37 developments. Notable stories from Asia Pacific included Credit Suisse´s proposed acquisition of HSBC´s Japanese private banking operations, ICBC´s launch of precious metals investment products in China and Citibank´s new platform.
Reasons to Buy
- Where is the competition expanding their presence and opening new branches?
- Which competitors have experienced the most staffing changes over the last month?
- What new products and customer targeting strategies are my competitors using?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.