Fast Market Research recommends "Western and Oriental Travel Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" from World Market Intelligence, now available
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-03 08:05:00
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Western and Oriental Travel Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Western and Oriental Travel Limited (Western and Oriental Travel) is a luxury tour operator based in the UK. The company offers specialist holiday programs to more than 75 destinations worldwide. It offers a wide range of packages such as cultural tours, beach escapes, honeymoon tours, adventure tours, family holidays and city breaks to individual and corporate clients. Its luxury tour operators include Regent Holidays, villaselect, Rainbow Tours and Honeymiles. Western and Oriental Travel has operations across Europe, the Middle East, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, India and Far East. The company operates as a subsidiary of Furze International, and is headquartered in London, the UK.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/818388_western_and_oriental_travel_limited_c ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Western and Oriental Travel Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of "Western and Oriental Travel Limited"
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Business Analysis
1.1 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Company Overview
1.2 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Business Description
1.3 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Major Products and Services
2 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - SWOT Analysis
2.1 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Strengths
2.3 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Weaknesses
2.4 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Opportunities
2.5 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Threats
3 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - History
4 Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Western and Oriental Travel Limited - History
Table 3: Western and Oriental Travel Limited - Key Employees
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.