2013-01-22 02:48:59 - Who Drinks What: Identifying International Drinks Consumption Trends - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
As the title of this book suggests, Who Drinks What is a useful starting point for identifying how drinks consumption trends differ across countries. It presents detailed statistics on the most popular drinks categories worldwide. 12 broad beverage categories are researched ranging from fruit juice and bottled water to wine and spirits. Buy this book and you have access to the same research that leading drinks retailers and manufacturers rely on.
Look inside Who Drinks What
Who Drinks What includes
- Thousands of drinks consumption statistics in one affordable volume
- Data for 52 countries which can be compared over 6 years (2003-2009)
- Volume and value market size data, percentage (%) change and per capita figures.
- Leading brands and their brand
- Key socio-economic indicators to help put consumption trends into context
- Unique world drinks consumption rankings
Hot drink categories researched
Fresh coffee; Instant coffee; Black tea; Green tea; Fruit/herbal tea; Instant tea; Flavoured powder drinks; Plant based hot drinks
Soft drinks categories researched
Cola carbonates; Non-cola carbonates; 100% fruit/vegetable juice; Nectars (25-99% juice); Juice drinks (up to 24% juice); Fruit-flavoured drinks (no juice content); Still bottled water; Carbonated bottled water; Flavoured bottled water; Functional bottled water; Sports drinks; Energy drinks; Elixirs
Alcoholic drinks categories researched
Lager; Dark beer; Stout; Low/non-alcohol beer; RTDs; High-strength premixes; Still light grape wine; Sparkling wine; Fortified wine and vermouth; Non-grape wine; Whiskey; Brandy and cognac; White spirits; Rum; Tequila; Liqueurs
Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Bulgaria; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Hong Kong; Hungary; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Morocco; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Slovakia; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; Thailand; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
- How the functional drinks market has grown over 5 years
- The leading spirit brand in Russia
- Which country drinks the most bottled water per capita
- How volume retail sales of fresh coffee vs instant coffee compare in the UK
Why buy this book
- Uniquely comprehensive drinks consumption data in one volume
- Data presented in easy to read tables and comparable across countries
- Ideal for company or academic libraries
- Euromonitor consults thousands of sources to research this data saving your research time
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Country-Guide/ ..
Browse all Food and Drink Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Country-Guide? ..
Browse all Food and Drink Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Food-and-Drink/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.