2013-01-22 02:36:01 - Who Goes Where: Identifying International Travel and Tourism Trends - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
As the title of this book suggests, Who Goes Where is a guide to the global travel and tourism industry. The book is packed with over 130,000 up to date travel statistics for 52 countries. Buy this book and you have access to some of the same data that major airlines, hotels and travel companies rely on.
Look inside Who Goes Where
Who Goes Where includes:
- Internationally comparable travel and tourism statistics for 52 countries
- More than 130,000 statistics presented in easy to read tables
- 7 years of data (2004-2010) for comparing historic as well as recent trends
- Socio-economic indicators important to the travel industry
Travel sectors researched:
- Demand factors; Inbound and outbound tourism flows; Domestic tourism flows; Travel
Accommodation; Transportation; Car rental; Travel retail; Tourist attractions
Socio-economic data researched:
- Population; GDP; Economic indicators; Labour; Disposable income; Consumer expenditure; Household characteristics
Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Bulgaria; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Hong Kong; Hungary; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Morocco; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Slovakia; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; Thailand; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
National Statistical offices; Trade associations; Trade press; Tourism Councils; WTO; UN; WTTC; Vehicle rental associations; Trade interviews conducted by Euromonitor International
- Who has the greatest leave entitlement (India)
- The world´s favourite holiday destination (France)
- The greatest users of low-cost air carriers (Malaysia)
Why buy this book
- Uniquely comprehensive travel and tourism data in one volume
- Data presented in easy to read tables and comparable across countries
- Ideal for company or academic libraries
- We consult thousands of sources to research this data saving your research time
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Travel/Country-Guide/Who-Goes ..
Browse all Travel Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Travel/Country-Guide?aCode=f3 ..
Browse all Travel Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Travel/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.