2013-01-02 12:07:58 - New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Wockhardt Limited (Wockhardt) is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology company. It undertakes the research, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical formulations, vaccines and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The product portfolio of the company includes prescription drugs, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and APIs for the treatment of diseases in the areas of orthopedics, dental care, dermatology, rheumatology, gynecology, pediatrics, cardiology, pain management, nephrology, and diabetes. It also offers contract research and manufacturing services including formulation and analytical development, validation, small and commercial scale manufacture of pharmaceuticals and APIs. The company conducts its operations through 14 manufacturing plants approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, the UK Medical and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority, and EMEA, and four research centers focusing on areas
such as generics, biotechnology, new chemical entity and novel drug delivery systems. The company has a presence in France, India, Ireland, the UK, the US, Brazil, Russia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana and Tanzania. The company is a subsidiary of Khorakiwala Holdings and Investments Private Limited. Wockhardt is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/489169_wockhardt_limited_wockpharma_financia ..
The company focuses on expanding its product and service portfolio by maintaining its existing partnerships and entering into new collaborative agreements. This intent is indicated by the company's recent entry into biosimilars market through the launch of Wepox, Wosulin and Glaritus. The company also concentrates on penetrating growth markets, which is indicated by its presence in emerging countries.
Wockhardt Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2012: Wockhardt Reports Q3 Fiscal 2012 Results
May 22, 2012: Wockhardt Reports Q4 Fiscal 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wockhardt Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wockhardt Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
* Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
* Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
* The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
* The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
* Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.