2012-12-12 00:59:18 - World Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Tapping commercial opportunities in the treatment of eye disorders.
Ophthalmic drugs constitute a prominent segment of the global pharmaceutical market, with sales of over $14bn in 2009. Eye diseases are common worldwide, with expanding patient populations. The recent success of Lucentis highlighted the marked therapeutic and commercial potential of this sector. Which will be the ophthalmic blockbusters of the future? What are the most-promising R&D pipeline developments there? What are the main drivers and restraints for the market? This new report provides answers - and other essential information - to help you understand the ophthalmic pharmaceutical industry and market from 2010 onwards.World Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 also highlights currently-untreatable and poorly-treated eye diseases with high potential for technological and commercial advances
in the foreseeable future. Importantly, you will find out by how much the global ophthalmic market will expand and which countries will achieve rapid sales growth. Sales will be driven by increasing prevalence of ophthalmic disorders among aging populations worldwide. You will also find out where the most-lucrative therapeutic areas of the market will lie from 2010 to 2025.
Ophthalmic market segments covered in this study include:
• Retinal disorder
• Dry eye disorder
• Ocular allergies, infections and inflammation.From 2010 onwards, novel drugs - from small-molecule anti-infectives to complex biotechnological agents - will appear. Those treatments will harness a range of drug delivery systems, with fast-emerging technology. Expected future benefits include restoration of vision and the cessation of vision loss, with high potential gains for developers. From 2010 to 2025, success in the market will be characterised by novel products with superior efficacy, safety and tolerability. World Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 reveals how emerging technologies that increase clinical effectiveness and/or patient compliance will be particularly important therapeutically and commercially.
Detailed analysis of the ophthalmic drug market
World Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025 examines that sector critically, through a comprehensive review of information sources, both primary and secondary. This report provides detailed sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are 95 tables and figures included, as well as three full interviews with relevant authorities. You will discover a comprehensive market and industry study, one with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Research interviews from our detailed survey
This report contains visiongain´s interviews with relevant experts:
• Dr Barrett Katz, MD, MBA, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer, Danube Pharmaceuticals Inc., New York, USA
• Dr Brian Levy, O.D., MSc, Chief Operating Officer, Danube Pharmaceuticals Inc., New York, USA
• Dr Al Reaves, PhD, Senior Vice President of Clinical Development, Othera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Conshohocken, PA, USA
• Dr Victor Chong, MD, FRCS, FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and Clinical Senior Lecturer in Ophthalmology, University of Oxford and Oxford Eye Hospital, England, UK.Why you should buy World Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Market 2010-2025This report will provide you with the following benefits, in particular:
• You will assess the current market for drug-based treatment of eye disorders
• You will review the overall ophthalmic drug market, including our global sales forecast for 2010 to 2025
• You will receive our sales forecasts for the leading therapy classes from 2010 to 2025, with detailed discussions
• You will receive our sales forecasts for the leading products from 2010 to 2025, with detailed discussions of market potential and competition
• You will obtain a geographical breakdown of relevant sales (US, Japan, leading European markets, India, China and Brazil)
• You will examine commercial drivers and restraints in depth, exploring their significance from 2010 onwards, including a main SWOT analysis
• You will discover the most-exciting R&D pipeline developments, with informed commentary
• You will read expert opinions from our survey of the sector, with full interview transcripts showing forward-looking industrial and academic perspectives
• You will receive discussion of under-met needs in the ophthalmic drugs sector.This report shows you how the ophthalmic pharmaceutical market will develop worldwide - both technologically and commercially - from 2010 onwards.You can obtain this report todayNobody with an interest in the ophthalmic pharmaceutical market should overlook this new market study. We predict that total revenues will increase during the forecast period, 2010 to 2025. With expanding patient populations, technological advances and significant un-met needs, this sector offers high commercial potential. Do you want to harness those opportunities? You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.&
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.