2013-01-22 02:30:02 - World Retail Data and Statistics - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
World Retail Data and Statistics is an excellent starting point for understanding global retail trends. The book has hard to find retail sales statistics for 52 countries over six years (2006-2011). Identify the fastest growing retail sectors and the sectors in decline.
Look inside World Retail Data and Statistics
World Retail Data and Statistics includes
- Thousands of retail sales statistics in one place
- Comparable retailing statistics for 52 countries over 6 years (2006-2011)
- Unique world rankings
- Key socio-economic indicators to put retail trends into context
Retail sales statistics for wide range of retail formats are researched
Grocery retailers; Hypermarkets; Supermarkets; Discounters; Small grocery retailers; Food/Drink/Tobacco specialists; Non-grocery retailers; Mixed retailers; Health
and beauty specialist retailers; Clothing and footwear specialist retailers; Home and garden specialist retailers; Electronics and appliances retailers; Leisure and personal goods retailers; Department stores; Variety stores; Mass merchandisers; Warehouse clubs; Vending; Home shopping; Internet retailing; Direct selling
Socio-economic indicators researched
Population; GDP; Labour force indicators; Consumer expenditure; Consumer prices and costs; Household characteristics; Internet characteristics
Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Bulgaria; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Hong Kong; Hungary; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Morocco; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Slovakia; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; Thailand; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
- Whether discounters or supermarkets have the biggest share of the German market
- The number of grocery retail outlets vs non-grocery retail outlets in Argentina
- How successful internet retailing and home shopping have become
- Employment in retailing as a proportion of national employment
- Retail sales as a proportion of consumer expenditure
Why buy this book
- Wide-ranging retail statistics in one place
- Excellent starting point for understanding global retail trends
- Easy to compare data across countries
- Has broad appeal - ideal for company or academic libraries
- Trends are researched from thousands of sources
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Country-Guide/World-Re ..
Browse all Retail Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Country-Guide?aCode=f3 ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.