2012-09-06 16:37:10 - World's 7 Leading Construction Equipment Manufacturers - Key Strategies, Plans, SWOT, Trends & Outlook for 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This Strategic report is a complete strategy dossier and provides comprehensive analysis & key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 7 leading Global Construction & Mining Equipment Manufacturers (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, CNH, Sandvik & Terex) based on a comprehensive assessment as well as analysis of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics; marked by gradual demand recovery for construction equipments across traditional mature markets, amid prevailing macro-economic environmental uncertainty with the Euro-zone debt crisis refusing to abate; while China; the world´s largest market for construction equipments, slows down as the country tries to somehow strike a balance between economic growth momentum & rising inflation levels.
equipment industry, on the other hand, continues to see significant growth emanating from strong mining activity across key regions with the global commodity prices fluctuating & maintaining their upward trend. Key global OEMs, thus, are banking on & investing significantly towards the mining equipments segment aiming to partially offset the anticipated slump in construction activity over the near term.
Thus, amid the continuing uncertainty & difficult global macro-economic conditions; the report will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking Exercise
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment & Analysis for each key OEM
- Relative Assessment of Strengths & Weaknesses of each player
- Assessment & Evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of Opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
- Identification of Potential Threats in the business environment specific to each player
- Insights into key Business Strategies & Plans being pursued by each key equipment manufacturer
- Identifying & Highlighting areas for Potential Strategic Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for players for 2012
- Gaining access to Key Industry as well as Market Trends & Insights
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Construction & Mining industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Companies included in the Report:
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Construction/Market-Research/ ..
Browse all Construction Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Construction/Market-Research? ..
Browse all Construction Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Construction/Company-Profile? ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.