2012-09-25 09:27:32 - Xigris Failed to Show a Survival Benefit - A Voluntary Market Withdrawal - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Xigris Failed to Show a Survival Benefit - A Voluntary Market Withdrawal - The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the Xigris (drotrecogin alfa [activated]), a recombinant form of human activated protein C. The report provides insights on the product clinical information, reason of its voluntarily withdrawn from the sepsis therapeutics market.
The report provides impact analysis of Voluntary Market Withdrawal of Xigris. Its scope includes -
- Disease burden.
- Current therapy and treatment options for Sepsis
- Prowess-Shock Clinical Trial Details
- Xigris´ Disappointment Creates a Market Opportunity for Improved Therapies
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global sepsis therapeutics
- Inputs on the current treatment options available and the clinical study of the drug.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Reason of withdrawn and its impact in the sepsis therapeutics market.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.