2013-01-05 17:39:18 - New Financial Services research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Yorkshire Building Society (YBS) a private financial institution in the UK, providing financial services. YBS offers its services through a network of 224 branches and 94 agencies. The company's offerings include mortgages, savings, investments, insurance, conveyancing, share dealing, loans and shareplans. YBS has assets exceeding GBP33 billion and a membership base of 3.5 million members. YBS also operates through its subsidiaries such as Yorkshire Key Services (YKS) and Accord Mortgages. Some of the other subsidiaries of the company include CBS Capital Ltd, YBS Properties Ltd, Yorksafe Insurance Company Ltd and Norwich and Peterborough Sharedealing Services Ltd.
GlobalData's Yorkshire Building Society - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report
contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/526970_yorkshire_building_society_strategic_ ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Yorkshire Building Society - Key Facts
Yorkshire Building Society - Key Employees
Yorkshire Building Society - Key Employee Biographies
Yorkshire Building Society - Major Products and Services
Yorkshire Building Society - History
Yorkshire Building Society - Company Statement
Yorkshire Building Society - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Yorkshire Building Society - Business Description
Yorkshire Building Society - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Yorkshire Building Society - Strengths
Strength - Stable Capital Ratios
Strength - Improved Financial Performance
Strength - Improved Funding Ratios
Yorkshire Building Society - Weaknesses
Weakness - Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Weakness - Limitation of Mutual Concern
Yorkshire Building Society - Opportunities
Opportunity - In-Organic Growth Initiatives
Opportunity - Improving Investor Confidence
Yorkshire Building Society - Threats
Threat - Fluctuations in Interest Rates
Threat - Stringent Rules and Regulations
Threat - Sovereign Debt Crisis
Yorkshire Building Society - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Yorkshire Building Society, Key Facts
Yorkshire Building Society, Key Employees
Yorkshire Building Society, Key Employee Biographies
Yorkshire Building Society, Major Products and Services
Yorkshire Building Society, History
Yorkshire Building Society, Subsidiaries
Yorkshire Building Society, Joint Venture
Yorkshire Building Society, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.