2013-12-30 05:45:18 - Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Zimbabwe Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q1 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Key BMI Forecasts
* Rental rates across the office sector will remain stable for 2014.
* Rental rates in the Cape Town retail sector will increase by 5%, with rates in Johannesburg and Durban remaining stable.
* Rental rates in the Johannesburg industrial sector will increase by 5%, with rates in Cape Town and Durban remaining the same.
* Net yields will maintain their 2013 levels into 2014.
Also in October, the Masvingo General Hospital reported a shortfall of certain critical drugs, according to Masvingo provincial medical director, Robert Mudyiradima. Mudyiradima confirmed that the problem was caused by NatPharm, who had stopped supplies to the hospital due to long-standing debt. The situation resulted in compromising health delivery to patients who rely
on the institution, and forced them to visit private pharmacies and clinics.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/754701_zimbabwe_pharmaceuticals_healthcare_r ..
Economic View: We retain our view that the Zimbabwean economy will grow by only 3.4% in 2014, as much-needed foreign investment will continue to be constrained by investor wariness over government policy. The risks are tilted to the upside as the economy will grow rapidly if authorities are able to attract more investment than we currently anticipate. Meanwhile, any premature return to a domestic currency presents the biggest downside risk.
Report Table of Contents:
BMI Industry View
- Business Environment
- Pharmaceutical Market Forecast
- Table: Zimbabwe Pharmaceutical Sales, Historical Data and Forecasts
- Healthcare Market Forecast
- Prescription Drug Market Forecast
- Patented Drug Market Forecast
- Generic Drug Market Forecast
- Pharmaceutical Trade
- Table: Zimbabwe Pharmaceutical Trade Data And Forecasts (US$mn)
- Table: Zimbabwe Pharmaceutical Trade Data And Forecasts (ZWDmn)
- Other Healthcare Data
- Key Risks To BMI's Forecast Scenario
- Economic Analysis
- Table: Zimbabwe - Economic Activity
Industry Risk Reward Ratings
- Middle East Africa Risk/Reward Ratings
- Zimbabwe Risk/Reward Ratings
Industry Trends And Developments
- Healthcare Sector
- Table: Zimbabwe: Healthcare Facilities
- Healthcare Funding
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Staff
- Traditional Medicine
- Clinical Trials
- Regulatory Regime
- Intellectual Property Developments
- Counterfeit Drugs
- Pricing And Reimbursement Regimes
- Public Drug Procurement
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Domestic Industry
- Foreign Industry
- Pharmaceutical Sector Developments
- Retail Pharmacy Sector
- Varichem Laboratories
- Table: Zimbabwe's Population By Age Group, 1990-2020 ('000)
- Table: Zimbabwe's Population By Age Group, 1990-2020 (% of total)
- Table: Zimbabwe's Key Population Ratios, 1990-2020
- Table: Zimbabwe's Rural And Urban Population, 1990-2020
- Pharmaceutical Expenditure Forecast Model
- Healthcare Expenditure Forecast Model
- Notes On Methodology
- Risk/Reward Ratings Methodology
- Ratings Overview
- Table: Pharmaceutical Risk/Reward Ratings Indicators
- Indicator Weightings
About Business Monitor International
Business Monitor International (BMI) offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to help senior executives, analysts and researchers assess and better manage operating risks, and exploit business opportunities, across 175 markets. BMI offers three main areas of expertise: Country Risk BMI's country risk and macroeconomic forecast portfolio includes weekly financial market reports, monthly regional Monitors, and in-depth quarterly Business Forecast Reports. Industry Analysis BMI covers a total of 17 industry verticals through a portfolio of services, including in-depth quarterly Country Forecast Reports. View more research from Business Monitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1010
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.