2013-01-07 00:22:51 - Fast Market Research recommends "Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen (ZDF) is a German national public television broadcaster. It is an independent non-profit corporation in the Federal Republic of Germany. The main operation of ZDF is countrywide television channel broadcasting, which is transmitted by cable, satellite or antennas. These transmissions reach its viewers both in analogue and digital form. It operates as an integrated network of bureaus in all of the 16 Lander capitals. The company has major editorial and production establishment in Berlin. The company's corporate guidelines and budget control is taken care by the ZDF Administrative Council. ZDF is headquartered in Mainz, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527115_zweites_deutsches_fernsehen_strategic ..
GlobalData's Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history,
corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Key Facts
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Key Employees
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Key Employee Biographies
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Major Products and Services
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - History
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Business Description
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Corporate Strategy
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Strengths
Strength - Geographical Landscape
Strength - Technical Transmission Partnerships: ZDF
Strength - Digital Channels and Package Solutions
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Presence: Advertising Domain
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Opportunities
Opportunity - Support of Partner Channels
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Entertainment & Media Industry
Opportunity - Growing Advertising Market in Europe
Opportunity - Trends in Content Delivery
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Threats
Threat - Fierce Competition
Threat - Changing Market Trends
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Key Facts
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Key Employees
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Key Employee Biographies
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Major Products and Services
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, History
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Other Locations
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Subsidiaries
Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.